Tuesday, August 24, 2010

GOGGLE ADSENSE A SCAM ????

As all you viewers to my page have noticed that their were google ads posted for your convience and now they are not there, well in the beginning I was told that if I had google put some ads on my page that I would get paid for the clicks to the ads. Sounds good doesn't it well, I was informed that it was a scam and google after awhile wouldn't pay, but I did it anyway. Over time I acummulated a few dollars about $150 or so. See google makes money from the advertisers and was to pay me a small %. After I reached the min. $100 I would recieve a check, I did and got one check and I said ok this is for real so I had more google ads put on my page and I acummulated more than $200 and thats when google decided not to pay up and pull the ads for whatever reason they make up. I think that is not fair that they make money using the viewers to your page then decided to cut you off so they do not have to pay you. It is like taking advantage of my page and those viewers that visit. Like they don't have enough $$ anyway. Just remember that every time you click on a google ad on the internet you are making Google that much more money. And what are you getting for of it ? So that's what happened and is why you see no ads anymore. So you be the judge, is it a SCAM OR NOT. YOU HAVE MY OPNION...............BUT ANYWAY,


THANKS FOR VIEWING MY BLOG, I WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP ALL YOU CRUISERS UP TO DATE ON MY TRAVELS AND PROGRESS, WE DON'T NEED THE GOOGLE ADS TO BE SUCCESSFUL. SO STAY TUNED FOR FUTURE UPDATES AS THEY PROGRESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment